DJAMI ARCHITECTURAL COMPLEX
Djami architectural complex consist of madrasah, minaret and khanaka. The complex was built in 1885-1982 by Muhammadaliboy (Mamtaliboy) khakan. Located in the Andijan area, called Eski Shahar (Old Town). A rare architectural monument, preserved after the Andijan earthquake in 1902. At the end of XIX - early XX century, mudarris (teachers of religious schools), imams and experts in Islamic law trained there. During the years of Soviet authority it was used for different economic purposes. In 1974 it has been renovated and taken under state protection. Currently, a museum of literature and art of Andijan region is located there.
This mosque was built in 1915 and located on Kirgiz-Kurgan street of the Pahtaabad region. A unique building for its time was built on the money of the Ata-Kuzi (1855-1918), who built a Ataullaha mosque and Mullah Kirgiz madrasah in Namangan with the efforts of master named Muhammad-djana. The décor of madrasah was made by master named Sa’dullah.
There are rooms (khujdras) for students and lessons located along the perimeter of madrasah. A mosque closes the design of the yard from the west.
DEVONABOY JO’ME MOSQUE
Was built in the late XIX century. Located in the Andijan area, called Eski Shahar (Old Town). The entrance to the mosque is domed. Minarets are built on either side of him. The facade of the minarets and the mosque is decorated in oriental style.
Andijan’s Cathedral Mosque (at Fitrat street) and its surrounding complex were built in 1884-1885. Some parts of the complex were built until 1902. An earthquake of the same year damaged some parts of the mosque. Actually the complex was built on the site of a former Andijans’ suburban mosque (Namazgah) on the money of Mahmud-‘Alibay. The main architect was a master named Mavlan. A terrace adjacent to the mosque from the east. A minaret (32 m) and a two-story educational building (darshona) are located to east.
Located in Andijan city. It was built in 1880-1881 as a military fortress for troops of Russian Empire. Currently, a department of manuscripts of the museum of literature and art of Andijan region is functioning there.
COMPLEX OF THE NATIONAL PARK NAMED AFTER BABUR
Located in the south-east of Andijan at 6 km from the city center. The complex was organized in 1993 in honor of the 510th anniversary of Zahiriddin Muhammad Babur. He was the statesman, an outstanding military leader and well-known poet. Babur Public fund, Museum of Baburids history and world culture, Andijan town planning museum, observatory and recreational zones are located here. Total area of the complex is 300 ha.