It is publicly recognized that wines produced in Uzbekistan are characterized by a low acidity, and as a result are sweeter than other sunny drinks.
Uzbekistan. Cathedral of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Tashkent
The Gothic style of this building stands out from the cathedral against the background of other temples of Uzbekistan. The second name of the Cathedral of the Sacred Heart of Jesus is the "Polish Catholic Church"
Everyone knows about the tragedy of the Aral Sea. Once it was the fourth largest lake in the world. Today the Aral has left a "sea" of salt and sand.
History of Uzbekistan has more than one millennium. The territory between the Amudarya and Syrdarya rivers was inhabited by ancient people in the early Paleolithic. The years passed, centuries, cities grew and civilizations developed, which by right today are considered the most ancient in the East. From time immemorial, heroes and scientists, thinkers and poets appeared - people who created the history of our region and glorified it all over the world.
In Uzbekistan, the skull cap is part of the national costume. However, today, this element of the headdress became popular among fashionistas of the capital. Often the skullcap is combined with modern clothes, adding a bright, national detail to its image.
Clothing has always been considered an important element of the image of man. It is not for nothing that it is considered that the first impression of a man is created on clothes. Each era dictates its own rules, and what is customary to wear now, most likely would have caused discontent among residents of past years. But what they wore - this is a story - fantastic, exciting, fascinating.
Legends of Khoja Nasreddin represent him to us, as a joker and a liar, a wise man and a simpleton. This folkloric character was known far beyond the borders of Central Asia. Legends were written about him, novels and stories were devoted to him, but most of all Nasreddin became famous in anecdotes that can be counted hundreds or even thousands.
In spite of all, Aral is still alive. And this lonely sea deserves visiting and touching its water surface.
We find the information about the ancient history in the works of the ancient Greece historians, and in the first turn – in the works of Herodotus, in the texts of «Avesta» - holly book of Zoroastrians, and also in the triumphal and tombstone inscriptions of the Persian kings belonging to the Akhmenides dynasty.
Navruz is one of the brightest and colorful holidays that have come to us from the depths of the centuries
- Exhibition of medieval ceramics
- State museum of Timurids and Amir Temur Monument at the Amir Temur square
- Shеikhantaur - the sacred area of the ancient Tashkent
- International Waterbird Census ( IWC-2017)
- VI International Biennale of children's drawing
- Immersing in the greenery
- My life in the cinema
- On the way to Shakhrisabz
- Tashkent, people of Tashkent and …
- Beshagach daha (part) of Tashkent
- Three old madrasas in Tashkent
- Exhibition of Uzbek dolls in Inuo Hiroyama International caravanserai of culture
- Chorsu Bazaar. From the ancient times, through the centuries into our modern life
- Uzbekistan - the homeland of Television. Tashkent TV Tower
- About Alisher Navoi
- Mausoleum of Zaynudin-Bobo and mysterious chillyahona
- The complex of Sheikh Khodja Zaynutdin